Thursday, June 10, 2010

Back From Holidays

Goodaye.. I'm back from my holiday and rested up.. we had a great time away... went over to Melbourne for 9 days and for the very first time it was just Perry and myself.. hehehe...

We done a tour and even got onto trains trams all by ourselves.. was a great little venture.. Took ourselves to the Melbourne Zoo and seen the new little elephant Mali, and what can I say about her.. what a little show off, she knows when she's got a audience watching her.

I will show off some pics when I get them off my camera.. we didnt take that many as I was being a bit lazy :(

Now I am playing catch up its amazing the work but its a challenge in itself.. I am almost there... and it helped a bit cause on the Sunday when we got home Perry was told that he had to go away down South for the week to work.. was sad to see him go but also it was time I could get things done on here.. heheheh...

I was over the moon when I opened up my email when I got home.. I was accepted on Shayarka Designs and did do some dancing around and cheering.. I love her stuff... awesome elements and colours used.. love love love love... hehehe...

I finished a couple of layouts to show off using her new kit its been out now for a few days.. but still I'm going to show it off.. cause I am in love with this..
Fishercat Story 
by Shayarka Designs
available at 






'Fishercat story' kit consists of 13 papers and 74 elements.

now how awesome does that look... ???

heres my pages using it.. the first one is of my little Taite.. who now is around 15months old and what a character he is.. when I looked at this kit I knew which pic to use.. because I can see Taite actually doing something like this.. hehehehe


Link to my DST Gallery


I cant wait to see her next kit come out.. Love your stuff.. 

I better get moving.. got lots to do it a short time.. Perry just messaged he will be back tomorrow.. Horrayyyy.... I have missed him.. 
until tomorrow.. have a great night/day and stay safe... mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment