Thursday, May 20, 2010

Relax On The Beach

Good Morning everyone.. Its a real quick post this morning.. I am baby sitting my gorgeous little grandson.. Taite.. and OMG is he keeping me busy.. little turd.. LOL...
Hold on.. he's crying.. perhaps this isnt going to be so quick.. LOL he dropped his bottle
Right I think he's ok.. for another 5 mins...
I need to start with saying sorry to ivonka for posting your new kit into my blog.. so late.. but here goes...:)
Relax On The Beach
by StarLight Designs
available at digital-crea


This kit contains:
- 17 papers
- 75 elements

My pages using this very wonderful summery kit.. (Oh I wish it was Summer again here in Tasmania)


If you would like to see my DST Gallery Click here..


theres a flash sale over @ Digital-Crea.fr its only for one day head over check it out.. you don't want to miss any savings... 




I had some wonderful news a couple of days ago.. the gorgeous and very talented Dani³(High Four Designs) she's now designing her own kits.. Wow.. I am so excited to be a part of her journey into the designing world.. (proud of you) if you would like to be a part of her journey Dani³ is having a CT call  ends on the 25th of May.. so you still have time.. her first kit is absolutely amazing.. I love it to pieces.. I havent been able to do a page yet.. but certainly will as soon as I have 5 mins..(and no grandson) snigger snigger!


and this is made from her new kit - Granny's Garden 
I wish Dani³ all the best in her venture and I certainly believe in her all the way...:) 
Check out her first kit.. its excellent


78 beautiful Elements, most of them hand made,
26 of them which realistic shadows
13 papers, some of them hand painted (12x12 inch, 3600x3600pi, 300dpi, png-file),
5 Wordarts (png-file)



look at the detail..wow.. I cant wait to get started.. with this kit..
I will be back later this afternoon.. with another new kit.. and perhaps.. if I am lucky a page to go with Dani³'s new kit .  shhh.. Taites asleep.. Iook I havent lost my touch.. or did I bore him to sleep.. LOL
have a lovely day.. catch ya later.. mwah..


No comments:

Post a Comment