Monday, May 17, 2010

Spending My Time

Hello.. all! chilly in the air tonight.. going to be a monster of a frost in the morning I bet. These are the sorts of mornings that I think to myself.. thankgod.. I dont have to get up at 5.00am  (snigger snigger... )

The weekend is over and time for another new week.. my word this year is flying by so fast... I cant keep up, middle of May already.. wow..

I have a gorgeous new kit to show off... with its earthy colours...

Spending My Time
By Mystique Designs
available at Oscraps 








head over and grab them.. they are fantastic freebies.
Brydka's got an extra surprise for you. Whoever buys this kit, will receive her "Forever" kit absolutely free .


heres my pages using Spending My Time


If you would like to see my DST Gallery Click here..


certainly shall be back again tomorrow night.. with another new kit... from another one of my fantastic designers...  so until then. mwah..

1 comment: