Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dirty Corner and New CU by Ivonka

Howdy I have to be quick while I can use the internet.... still having lots of problems.. can any one tell me of a good satellite provider.. I am in desperate need ....!!!!!
I have a new fun kit... to show off this girls got talent check it out!!!!


Dirty Corner 
by High Four Designs
available @  angels-scrap-shop



This unique  Kit include:

74 unique Elements with and without shadowing, 300 dpi
10 wonderful dirty Papers, 

theres some cool stuff in here.. and so so so many ways that it can be used in a page.. 
and here's my layouts


Link to my DST Gallery

 
oh before I go.. check this out from Starlight Designs 

Ivonka *starlight*
new CU
This pack includes 7 elements (curtains)

head to here to buy here these are gorgeous 

well this didn't turn out to be so quick.. oh well maybe next time. I hope everyone is well and having lots of fun where ever you are. mwah

1 comment:

  1. Wander around blogs,
    happened and I am here. I'll leave a greeting, ღ Elena ღ

    ReplyDelete