Friday, June 18, 2010

I want candy!!! ( sounds like a song title)

Yes another gorgeous gorgeous kit to show off.. and OMG.. I just love this one to bits... I am so amazed at how this kit turned out... wow... !!! 

Under Candytrees 
by Shayarka Designs
available @ Pickleberrypop 




 kit consists of 11 papers and 59 elements.

Don't forget to check out Shayarka Designs Blog.. theres coupons to be won.. hurry dont miss out  
and now for my pages



I have made it through another day with Taite.. OMG.. he's making me so tired.. I think I now understand why we have babies earlier in life.. cause there's no way I could do it full time.. LOL...LOL.. I love him.. but man oh man.. he's full on... bless his little soul... any way the little darling is all tucked up in bed.. dreaming beautiful dreams I hope..

I hope everyone's weekend is full of fun and laughter.. and keep safe.. until later on ... 
mwah... 

No comments:

Post a Comment