Monday, July 5, 2010

Daniela's BIG OPENING

Hello... have I got some exciting news for you.. OMG! 

                          High Four Designs is now avialable exclusive at

and to celebrate this exciting news !!!!
The first week from July 5th until 11th
all designs will be
20% off



I wish Danni all the best with her new adventure.. I know just how excited you are with this.. and why wouldnt you be.. this is huge... ENJOY!

and Danni's also brought out a new kit.. I think most of us thats on her CT.. just couldnt stop making pages with this.. its awesome kit... 

Pirates Adventure
by High Four Designs
available at DeviantScrap

72 unique Elements
12 Papers


and my pages 

more rak pages for Magda and Eryk I couldnt stop using these pics.. he's such a gorgeous little fella..
Link to my DST Gallery for full credits 

so much fun doing these pages.. and I do wish to say.. that on the top layout.. I have to stress NOBODY or NOTHING was hurt while making of the page.. LOL..LOL...

Ok.. I best get going.. finish packing I am heading to Hobart for a few days.. not looking forward to the trip there but looking forward to spending some time with  my mum and dad and sister.. I have my ipod, book, DS and portable dvd player.. surely to god that will keep my busy and my mind off the traveling I am getting a headache thinking about being stuck in a car for 5 to 6 hours.. OMG but dont worry I went to the chemist and got some tablets that will relax me was the word she said.. zonk me.. LOL..LOL.. I'm going to be the one sitting in the back dribbling all over my flamin pillow.. LOL..LOL.. 
I shall catch everyone in a few days take care be good.. xxxmwah..



No comments:

Post a Comment