Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shopaholic and RetroChic

Howdy everyone *waving* back from the Hobart trip.. bit tired.. going to take a couple more days to get my act into gear.. but slow and steady will win the race... hahhaaa..
I'm a bit late showing you this kit.. but couldnt be helped...


Shopaholic Collabkit July @ A5D







and heres my page

Link to my DST Gallery for full credits 


RetroChic by Starlight Designs



Kit includes 67 elements, and 10 beautiful papers

head over to Starlights Blog and snatch up this freebie..

my pages 


Link to my DST Gallery for full credits 


Ok.. I'm going to keep going.. its almost time to go and get some vegies peeled... although.. LOL..LOL.. I did start that job 3 hours ago.. whoops.. I always seem to get side tracked.. oh.. I forgot.. I have the little fella coming for a sleep over.. Oh.. heck.. I better go and get my butt moving.. take care everyone.. and shall catch you tomorrow..???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment