Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Plus A New Kit

ARRR! Friday again so soon.. but thats ok Perry comes home tonight he's been away for the last 3 days working down near Hobart, even though I have enough here to keep me busy I miss him heaps.. ssshhhh we dont actually tell him this though.. haahaaa
Ok down to work.. I need to get a lot done today.. even want to go out and mow the lawns.. seeing its not raining.. and hopefully they have dried enough. 

You Gotta Be 
by Mystique Designs
available @ Shabby Pickle 


and a QP Freebie Mystique's blog
my pages 
Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)


you all have a wonderful weekend and I should be back in a couple more days.. so until then.. stay safe 
mwah.

1 comment:

  1. Tracy, wish you amazing weekend hon :) And thank you for this amazing work :D

    ReplyDelete