Thursday, July 22, 2010

Finally Back!! @ mums and dads

Good afternoon kids.. :) What a gorgeous day here in my part of the world.. its feeling like a real spring day.. yipppeee means Summers not to far away.. only something like 4 more months.. but hey a girl can dream can's she???
I have a kit just for the boys to show off today for you... 
Mamma's Boys
by Kimla Designs 
available @ After Five Designs


and my layouts using this fantastic kit
Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)
spending the afternoon with my mum and dad laughing and carrying on ...funny peoples :) dad took some more photos of taite my word  didn't he play to the camera . 
Shall get them uploaded for raks very soon .. 
I must go.. I have a lady (my mum) sitting on the other side of the table.. looking at me typing. and I cant type and watch and listen all at the same .. so until tomorrow stay safe.. be good.. mwah 



No comments:

Post a Comment