Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Wordart pack

Good  evening Saturday is almost finished here in Australia what a full on day it's been but loved every moment of it.. 

Went out for diner tonight with some wonderful friends the food was lovely wow.. first time at the place that we went to certainly shall be returning again thats for sure.. 

I do have to apologise to Totallywild Dezinez for my lateness I'm sorry Heather..
 she's brought out the most amazing word art  you can use for all those Halloween Pages that are going to be out and about here real soon... 

Halloween Wordart pack 
by TotallyWild Dezinez 


My pages 




Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)


Have a great weekend.. and stay safe. till next time.. mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment