Saturday, October 23, 2010

Precious

Goodmorning... looks like it's going to be a wet weekend here.. wow.. surprise surprise!!!! oh well... doesn't matter I have lots to do inside playing catch up and work... so at the end of the day doesnt matter if it's raining or sunshine..

I have a most gorgeous beautiful kit to show off wow.. I just love the colours in this one

Precious
by Kimla Designs






Beautiful, unique kit with vintage feeeling, includes:

-about 60 elements (including wordarts and ready to use overlays)
- 10 papers 

my pages 



Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)



it's got that real heritage feel to the kit.. I can see I will be using this one from time to time.. 
Ok.. I better move it.. I have to head off to town and get some power before I run out and call in and see my wonderful parents for a cuppa and a chit chat.. 
I hope to be back tomorrow.. but if not have a great weekend and stay safe where ever you may be in the world.. mwah



1 comment:

  1. hi Tracey
    thank you for sharing your art work here, so beautiful LO's.hugs
    Kasia

    ReplyDelete