Friday, October 22, 2010

New Designer

Hello.. Hows everyone in their part of the world ? I do hope life is being easy to each and everyone... 

I had a bit of a stressful weekend but its all panned out just nicely.. so far anyway my daughter became unwell and still not sure what the problem is just hope she keeps improving each day, we looked after our grand son.. now he's gone home everything is so quiet ... 

I have some awesome news.. the one and only (thankgod) Tara Dunstan is back with a whole new style and name.. Downunder Studios... you will find her store over at DeviantScrap.com 

Into The Darkness
by downunder studios




my pages I couldn't stop using this wonderful kit 






Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)


by Downunder Studios


(Freebie) Into The Darkness 
by Downunder Studios



I want to wish Tara all the best in her new venture.... awesome new kit.. you have kicked some designer arse... with this one

ok.. I am so behind time .. wow.. its going to take me a while to catch up.. but I guess I will get there some time... oh and before I do go.. I want to thankyou my designers and others for leaving such lovely and supportive messages for me and the family while I was away this week.. mwah to you all.... it was so unreal the support.. 

I shall be back later with another new kit...from another lovely designer... :) until.. take care.. be good.. mwah


No comments:

Post a Comment