Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcome To My Nightmare

12.00 am and I'm blogging.. but I couldnt go to bed and not show you this spooky kit from the awesome Holliewood Designs its a beauty..




For some, Halloween is sweet and cute and for others dark and spooky. This kit is for the later. Haunted, demonic and down right creepy. This is the stuff nightmares are made of.

my pages using this awesome kit



Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)


Honestly head over Deviantscrap and check out the goodies over there thats came out today.... wow.. your paypal account is going to go over time I bet

I better head off to bed.. I cant fight it any longer, I'm being a bit soft tonight my DH had to go away again this week for work.. and I just hate going to bed by myself.. its just not the same.. oh well there is a plus side to this.. I get to play all day and all night.. digital art.. LOL..LOL sweet dreams all I shall be back tomorrow .. with another new kit.. until then.. please keep safe 



No comments:

Post a Comment