Monday, October 4, 2010

BOO!

Awwww Monday night and I am finally blogging what a day flat out and nothing done.. whooopssss.. my life story really I have good intentions.. really I do !!!

Got some little goodies from Totallywild Dezinez and also Finecrafted Designs a 
special  collab together over at Deviantscrap.
 
TotallyWild Dezinez - "One Ghostly Night"

"A versatile pack that will suit Halloween but also any spooky or not so spooky scene you want to create..The elements are versatile and will easily suit other themes."



here's a page using parts of Heather collab kit 


Finecrafted Designs -  "Good Evening"

"The monsters in the kit are based on some of my own all-time horror favorites" 



My page using mainly parts of Ev's kit


   

Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)

Sale over at Deviantscrap until wednesday so dont miss out.. !!! 

We ended up having a great family day yesterday was good to spend time together just doesnt seem to happen enough, life just gets to busy for every one.. 

I will make it back tomorrow.. with some more gorgeous goodies.. Yayyy.. dont you love shopping day in paypal.. LOL..LOL

take care and be good.. where ever you are.. mwah


1 comment: