Monday, November 22, 2010

Little Prince

Happy Monday all, another great weekend all over and done with.. 
I yours as been just as enjoyable as mine..
got the most fabulous new kit to show off.. I just loved playing with this beauty.. and had just the right pictures of my prince.

Little Prince
by Holliewood Studios
available @ Deviantscrap.

Hollie created this kit with my little prince in mind. Toys, imagination and a world of his own. 


my layouts 

Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)


" My Little Prince For 2010" 


"Little Champion"


" Danger Keep Out"


Head over to Deviantscrap and get this kit.. theres so many awesome elements and papers. 

Ok.. I shall be back later on in the week.. take care till then.. mwah everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment