Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Payatte

Good afternoon... hows everyone doing.. on this wet Wednesday???
I have a gorgeous kit to show off.. bit winterly.. but I guess thats whats happening over in the states at the moment... 


This little kit contains 16 papers and 36 elements.
Clem perused her vintage image collection and found a few people who
look like they could survive cold weather. LOL

3 girl ice skaters and a little boy on cross country skiis.
3 adorable young women in long coats. 2 fisher girls and a snow girl
carrying a back satchel. Clem duplicated her and added toys to her pack the second time.
There's a snow owl, a lynx, and a little bird who stays the winter and hopes to be fed.
Sled, mittens and a few other things. 

a magical little kit
here's my layouts using this

Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)





I better get going.. its almost time to get the evening meal going.. take care everyone... until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment