Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!!! 
my first blog for 2011 wow... have I  been enjoying the time off  the computer.. and spending quality time with the family... beaching, fishing, bbq-ing, drinking.. and eating.. and basically just time out.. for me.. ! more to come also.. 

I hope everyones made it safe and sound through the holiday time.. and ready for another full on year..


Big things ahead for us this year... we have decided if all works out well.. heading off and moving to Western Australia.. yes.. time for a change in our lives.. if we dont do it now..its never going to happen.. certainly will miss a lot of people here where we live.. we have lived here all our lives.. but I'm sure there are better things in store for us to come.. certainly will keep you all posted on how things are going for us..  we both cant wait.. what a adventure for us...

My daughter has only 8 weeks to go and we meet our little bundle of joy.. not sure of the sex.. so I guess its going to end up being a surprise after all.. LOL... shall keep you posted about this bit of new as well.. :)

Doesn't life just fly by.. unbelievable I cant keep up..LOL

My first kit for 2011 is from the awesome girl herself.. Joelle you will love this..

Available  exclusive @  http://www.design2create.nl/ 




All  Joelle's designs CU & PU will be exclusive in her own store http://www.design2create.nl/ 

from January 25th she will  have a store coupon for you for the whole store, NOT included is the new kit "Little tailor" since it's on sale already

My pages 

Link to my DST Gallery for full credits (not all images are loaded into my gallery)





Couponcode:
AnEwYeAr2011
Enter this code during checkout! 

take care.. catch you in a few days time.. mwah











No comments:

Post a Comment