Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kitsch by Holliewood Studios


Good afternoon.. peoples... cooling down here now in Tasmania.. I can feel winter coming.. me and winter.. we don't get on at all... 
I thought I would be helpful to my mum while she's on holidays... and clean her brass.. OMG.. never again... what a job.. I now know why I used to have mine stored away in a cupboard.. :)... guess its the least I can do for her considering we are using their house while we wait to head off.. to WA

got a awesome kit to show off... got to check it out over at Deviant scrap... 

by Holliewood Studios


my pages using Hollies awesome kit... .


not all pages are up loaded into my galleries
link will take you to my DST Gallery for credits and a closer look... :)


ok.. I better get in and amongst some galleries... until next time everyone.. take care... 



No comments:

Post a Comment