Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Down Under Studios


and back again.. twice in one day... and hopefully back again tomorrow..strike while the irons hot... isnt  that how the saying goes... LOL..LOL 

I needed to get this done while our evening meal is cooking so we can head down and see the birthday boy himself.. cant wait to see his face when he see's what poppy got him.. he's going to flip... 

ok... another new kit..took her a while but she finally got there.. going to have to keep her motivated at the moment....

by Downunder Studios


 20% OFF, you also get a FREE Blogwear
with 2 headers and a set of 5 FREE Quickpages! she's good our tara... :)...





and my pages...

not all pages are up loaded into my galleries
link will take you to my DST Gallery for credits and a closer look... :)



gorgeous kit.. I better head off.. the time is flying fast today.... cheers till tomorrow stay safe... xx



No comments:

Post a Comment