Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring comes softly & some CU products by Daniela aka High Four Designs


Good afternoon... another day almost over... wow.. I cant keep up with the clock since mum and dads come home from camping... making our time left in Tasmania going flat out... nice to be spending time with them... been having lots of fun with them both.. I was a bit late posting this thread.. whoops I'm so sorry to the After Five Designers...  but still take a peek.. and look at the awesome collab kit they have made.!

by After Five Designs


and this is the page that I  made using this lovely kit 


link will take you to my DST Gallery for credits and a closer look... :)

before I go... I have some CU stuff from Daniela aka High Four Designs over @
Deviant Scrap check it out.. theres heaps to look through 





hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe.. until next time... be good... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment