Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Little Elf Ears.. and Goodbye


Good evening everyone!
I'm a bit behind this week but I'm sure I am fully excused  :( 

here's some gorgeous little hats 

by Cryztal Rain


and heres a couple of my pages with my gorgeous little Lucas 


link will take you to my DST Gallery for credits and a closer look... :)


we started the week with a sad day, Monday we said goodbye to Tiny and Grinder :( they both was laid to rest sleeping together as they did each night. My heart  still aches for them both but it was time to stop the pain and let them go.
Thankyou both for so many years of loyalty and most of all the love that you both gave. 

"They say memories are golden, well, maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories, I only wanted you.
A million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died.
In life I loved you dearly, in death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place no one else could fill.
I'd walk the path to Heaven and bring you back again"

We will never forget you RIP my beautiful babies... :( 

shall try and make it back tomorrow with another goody to share, until then take care all.




No comments:

Post a Comment