Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Secret Woodland Kit"

Howdy everyone!! I know--, I know--,Oh  I know-, I have been a slacker with blogging haven't I???
Sorry my hearts just not been into scrapping nor blogging.. I don't know what it is about this time of the year.. but I do struggle with it..  I think I might need a mum and dad fix.. they are camping at the moment havent seen them for a few days, which for me is very unusual. Ok.. that's it.. I am going to pop and see them tomorrow. LOOK OUT mum and dad...I will be seeing you both soon xxx

I have a new kit (bit late sorry rena) to show you !!!!

by Rena Designs


Theres some gorgeous shades of colours in this kit



and my layout using rena's fantastic kit

Click Here to my DST Gallery 

I see Rena's got a bit of a contest happening on her blog
go check it out. .you could just win one of the Quick pages.. 
  and she's also got a freebie going .. check this out!!




now that is a beautiful quick page Rena well done

AND LOL LOL


now theres something you can not go past.. get over to Sunflower Scrap and see Rena's goodies.. you have until the 17th of December..
ok my sweets I have to get going Perrys just got home from work.. I best go and get the man something to eat.. or I might just end up in divorce until next time.. take care and stay safe .. xxx

1 comment: