Monday, April 26, 2010

Stranger in the House!

Good evening..  Oh no..dont panic it's tracey.. I have finally found my way back.. sorry to all the followers.. but I went missing in action ... been a bit flat out.. over this way... I have  a week left of work.. and she's all over... very mixed emotions about it all...
I hope you all.. are well.. and your families also..
I'm showing off a new kit from the gorgeous girl herself... miss Nicole from NBK Designs

The Green Coat



This kit features 60 delightful elementsuch as a green rain coat and hat, clouds, umbrellas, rubber ducky and so much more. And 57 of the elements also come with a shadowed version. Plus, there are 10 whimsical and fun papers to play with in this kit!

My layout using Nicole's kit


Click here to my DST Gallery.. 
and keep your eye out.. theres The Pink Coat version coming out soon... 
I will be back tomorrow.. night.. wow.. 2 nights in a row...  gasp- shock- horror... I have another new kit to show off from another wonderful designer... so until then my sweets stay safe.. be good.. and have lots of fun..  and thanks for popping by.
mwah..xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment