Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm back.. with a new kit

Alrighty then I think I might be getting there.. now.. I have my PC back (thankyou dad and mum) slowly getting it back to where it was.. still got a long long way to go.. but its better than yesterday for sure... I was ready to sit down and scream my head off.. but thanks to my parents they got it up and running once more for me... she was touch and go there for a while.. :)

I have a gorgeous gorgeous kit to show off.. I have been breaking my neck to show you all my pages.. was pretty pleased with how they turned out

Thank God I save all my Psd  files.. as now I have most of my ct layouts all I have to do is re save them again.. which will take some doing but better than loosing them all like I thought I had... not a nice feeling at all...

Right back to this new kit...

"The Nanny"
54 Elements
16 paper
Look at those papers... they are gorgeous to work with...
here are my pages using Joelle's Nanny Kit




I do love Joelle's designs.. so so easy.. to work with.. mwah ..

Its Saturday night here in Tassie.. a bit wet.. but not cold.. at all.. I wanted to go and do something.. but really should stay here and finish sortering out stuff.. as I am so far behind in things... 

Oh well.. I must keep moving.. you all enjoy your weekend.. and I shall be back in the next day or so stay safe.. you and your families.. mwah... 

No comments:

Post a Comment