Friday, May 14, 2010

Joelle's Fairy Flight #3

Howdy.. everyone.. popped in quickly to show you a new kit.. Yippee!


by Joelle and Miss Behaving

59 Elements
14 Stunning papers


Joelle's done  a collab with Melissa aka MissBehaving/CCA she did some great papers for this kit
this kit ties together with the other 2 Fair Flight kits that's in joelle's shop..

check out my pages.. the first one is just using the Fairy Flight 3 kit


and this next page is using all three of Fairy Flight Kits.


If you would like to see my DST Gallery Click here..

I love these kits.. I shall be back with a couple more in the next few days.. LOL.. 

I actually got outside today.. mowed the lawn for my husband.. he's going to fall over with shock when he sees what I have done.. enjoyed it.. even took a stroll around the garden.. looking at the plants.. if its nice next week.. and not to many new kits have come in.. I might get out there and start changing things around.. LOL... they say a change is as good as a holiday... 
any who.. I best keep moving.. baby sitting the little tacker tonight while his mum takes the Navy Cadets.. it's only for a couple of hours... so I better go and get myself organised before he gets here.. 
have a top weekend stay safe.. where ever you are .. mwah..x

No comments:

Post a Comment