Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kimla Designs

Goodaye! it's so flamin cold here, I am sitting here with a rug around me.. I just cant seem to warm up today/tonight.. I'll eat my hat if its not snowing close by somewhere ..
I have been so flat strap getting pages done for my gorgeous designers and am proud to say.. 2 more pages.. and I am all caught up..Yayy..!!!
Now can anyone guess my good news.. yep.. thats right I am now on Kimla Designs Creative Team .. and wow.. what a buzz this is... Thankyou Kasia for having me !!! mwah..
I have completed a couple of pages for her... using the new Collab kit

collab Heart of Nature by After Five Designers
Featured at the Daily Digi




My pages using this Collab Kit


If you would like to see my DST Gallery Click here..


Head over to The Daily Digi and check the place out.Theres some excellent stuff  and information I have bookmarked I am going to check this place out with a fine tooth comb.. LOL..LOL.. 
I hope you have a great day/night where ever you are in the world and that you and your family stay safe.. 
and thankyou for taking time out and checking My Creative Corner.. :).. 

No comments:

Post a Comment