Friday, June 11, 2010

Sweet Harmony & Huge Sale Mystique Designs

Good afternoon.. Brrrr !!!! It's going to be one veryyyyyyyyy long winter.. it's flammin cold out there.. I have a huge pot of curry on for tonight.. that should warm something up one would think.. LOL
well Mystique Design's having a heck of a sale over at Oscraps  this weekend check this out..


35% off  most of her products and many kits will cost just one dollar.. 
 go over to her shop, what a bargain.

Brought out a new kit also.. eyeball this!

Sweet Harmony 
by Mystique Designs
@ Oscraps 





and my page 


Link to my DST Gallery
pretty impressed with the feed back that I have been given in DST thank you everyone for the fantastic comments
it's nice to hear what someone thinks when they look at your page.

I'ts a long weekend here this weekend.. the old Queens birthday not sure what the weekends going to bring.. but I will try and be back tomorrow afternoon.. with another gorgeous new kit... so until then... take care and hope your day / night is full of fun... mwah oh.. I forgot.. stay safe where ever you are.. :)



1 comment:

  1. Tracy, I adore this page, the idea for awesome memories are just awesome :) Totally wonderful :D

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete