Saturday, June 12, 2010

Collab Cute As A Button and Freebie

Goodaye.. it's Saturday afternoon.. and guess who's still in her pj's.. hehehe.. yep I'm having another one of those days.. its too cold to go out side so what the heck..

I have such a gorgeous collab kit to show off today check this out


Collab- Cute As A Button
    by Kimla Designs and Lily Designs

collab kit includes:
- 21 papers
- about 100 elements (mostly with realistic shadowed version)
- alpha

You're Growing So Fast  ( Kimla's Add On)

add on includes:
-4 papers
-15 elements
- pack of PS brushes in /abr files


You will find also a little freebie created from their previous Cute as a button kit, which was  available At A5D from October 2008 till December 2009. On Kimla's Blog

head over and grab it..
Now for my pages.. using Cute As A Button
Link to my DST Gallery

There was so many gorgeous kits made by both CT's I was gobbed smacked when looking through them.. wow.. very talented ladies... gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous... 

As you can see I have been playing around moving things here and there on my blog.. I will get and make another banner soon... my poor mum.. every time she goes and as a bo peep. somethings moved somewhere.. I think though I am happy with the out lay.. just got to snazz it up here and there.. keep your eye out.. see if you can see the difference... HAAAAHHHAAA

We are going to be blessed with Master Taite tonight.. for awhile.. while his mummy goes out.. (well deserved) so I should go and get some things done before he gets here... lots of fun tonight I hope.. until next time.. stay safe no matter where you are in this big old world.. :).. 
mwah




No comments:

Post a Comment